- Presentations on health issues
- Parent education workshops
- Curriculum development
- Technical assistance on health education
- Health education articles and resources
- Staff development on health-related topics
- Professional development on Puberty: The Wonder Years
- Health behavior skill-building workshops
Curricula Available Nationally:
Puberty: The Wonder Years is a puberty education curriculum for upper elementary and early middle school students. Ms. Sellers authored it in response to requests from schools who want to equip young people to postpone sex and respect themselves and others as they mature. The curriculum was first published in 2002 and has been revised in 2005, 2007, and 2010. The 2015 edition was released in April 2015. Review the Puberty: The Wonder Years flyer and visit Puberty: The Wonder Years for more information or contact us.
Michigan Model for Health® includes curricula for students in kindergarten through twelfth grade, co-authored by Ms. Sellers. Nationally recognized as an exemplary drug and violence prevention, and social-emotional learning curriculum, it is used by over 80% of Michigan’s public schools and by many more schools across the United States. For more information, visit www.emc.cmich.edu or call 1.800.214.8961.