Ms. Sellers has the following professional qualifications:
- Registered nurse (RN)
- Masters degree in Family and Consumer Sciences (MA)
- AASECT Certified Sexuality Educator (CSE)
- American School Health Association Fellow (FASHA)
- Former Certified Prevention Consultant
- Published author and editor
- National trainer
Wendy is also the author of Puberty: The Wonder Years, puberty education curricula for students in grades 4, 5, and 6. For more information about Puberty: The Wonder Years, visit www.PubertyCurriculum.com.
Wendy was named Health Coordinator of the Year by the American School Health Association in 2014.
To acquire more information about Health4Hire or inquire about Ms. Sellers’ availability for consultation or professional development, please contact us.